Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb cases,sleep bug fix,LibreDrive Enable, Remote Flashing

Forum for discussions about UHD-capable dives
travisz23

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives+Official UHD drives now supported, sleep bug fix available and mk firmware

Post by travisz23 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:01 pm

Billy laid out all the options perfectly in the first post of this thread so I knew exactly what I wanted, then he was super fast in ordering, flashing, and shipping out the drive. I seriously could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you very much Billy, it works wonderfully!

-T

jared

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives+Official UHD drives now supported, sleep bug fix available and mk firmware

Post by jared » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:31 am

Billy was great to work with. He answered all of my questions and was quick to reply to all of my emails. Shipping was fast and painless and the drive was impeccably wrapped in bubble wrap. Everything works perfectly. If you need a UHD drive, do not hesitate to buy from Billy.

rivey

Post by rivey » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:27 pm

Billy is the best. Ships very fast and is very reliable. If you need a drive, don't hesitate, just get a hold of Billy. You will not be disappointed.
Bob Ivey

bobbyseal

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb cases,sleep bug fix available,LibreDrive Enable & mk firmw

Post by bobbyseal » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:54 pm

Working with Billy was very easy. Got my drive less than a week after sending in payment. Super easy and high quality.

dancjodanc

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb cases,sleep bug fix available,LibreDrive Enable & mk firmw

Post by dancjodanc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:31 am

I just got my drive from Billy....threw a 4K movie in, and it just ripped to my desktop! Amazing...and I'm SO thankful!
Great service..and super fast.....thanks